Top Canadian Trucking Stories of 2015
TORONTO – The trials and tribulations that both drivers and fleet face, how to prepare for truck safety crackdowns and videos about trucking are just a few of the most popular stories with readers of the Today’s Trucking website for 2015.
Yes, it’s that time of year when we’ve warmed up the computers, put on an extra pot of coffee and burned the midnight oil to sift through all numbers to find out what stories pressed your hot buttons for another memorable year in trucking.
While you might be inclined to think that any top 15 list of the most read stories of the year would naturally be tilted toward stories that broke early in 2015, that’s not the case. In fact, this listing contains stories that first hit the news throughout the year, representing a wide range of topics.
So without further delay and in no particular order, here is the Today’s Trucking Top ’15 in 2015.
1: Canadian Driver Takes Top Spot in Photo Contest
2. VIDEO: Livin’ Large with an ICON 900
3. Evan, 7, Left the World in Better Shape Than He Found It
4. Ontario Drivers Battle Change to Ontario Traffic Courts
6. Muslim Truck Drivers Get Award in Religious Discrimination Suit
7. Time to Get Ready for the Big Trucking Inspection Blitz
8. Canada’s Top 100 Carriers: 2015
9. Heads Up! Brake Safety Week Starts Now
10. Astronaut Marc Garneau is New Transport Minister
Read more here.