Transportation, Logistics & Supply Chain Management Consulting Firm
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM WITH DEEP EXPERIENCE IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY
Our approach to service means we build teams of dedicated logistics and transportation management consultants who have extensive industry experience and education. We are industry leaders who serve in leadership roles and provide education to others. Our clients have come to depend on our dedicated approach that focuses on working in the industry and sharing best practices.
THE NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED EXPERTS OF OUR MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Streamline customer service
- Address employee problems
- Analyze recruiting and staffing challenges
- Technology strategy, design and integration
- Financial planning and strategy
- Focus on industry best practices
- Improve operating ratios
Our supply chain management consulting services range from fulfilment of business requirements, assessments and audits to program design and implementation — and just about everything in between. Being one of the leading supply chain management consulting firms, we bring specialized knowledge and years of real-world experience to the table.
RECENT PROJECTS THAT OUR MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM HAS COMPLETED:
- Represented over $150 Million in merger and acquisition transactions.
- Increased acquisition values by over 23%.
- Structured transactions with tax savings by more than 30%.
- Orchestrated a turn-around of a $40 million organization from a $1.3 million loss to $1.8 million profit.
- Designed and implemented workflow and technology adoption that produced a 37% reduction in man hours.
- Implemented a fuel management system that produced in excess of $2.1 million in annual savings.
- Integrated operations of three separate business units which reduced man hours by 30%, grew revenues by 38% and increased profits by 68%.
- Lead an organization of 400 employees into ISO certification.
- Designed a collaborative logistics network that pulled together in excess of $400 million of freight with over 15,000 internal assets, which created transportation savings of 19% and pass through revenues of over $100 million. This achievement increasingly contributed to our market reputation of being a leading logistic management company specializing in supply chain and transportation management consulting services.