Our conference will start with registration and a get-acquainted reception at 5:00 PM on January 15.
We are hosting a very full agenda filled with many keynoters and topic experts. Some of the committed highlight speakers are (in order of appearance):
- Matthew K. Rose, Executive Chairman, BNSF with Anthony Hatch, President, ABH Consulting;
- William Strauss, Senior Economist, Federal Reserve of Chicago;
- Tommy Spalding, President, Founder, Spalding Companies;
- John C. Hellmann, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Genesee & Wyoming;
- Mark K. Wallace, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, CSX and
- Chuck Baker, Partner, Chambers, Conlon and Hartwell
In addition to those headliners, there will be several recognized subject matter experts including, shipper speakers and speakers on use of current technology. A full schedule with six hours of informative presentations and five hours of dedicated networking time.
This January we are also hosting six breakout sessions suitable for transportation executives as well as people new to the industry:
Railroading 101, Railroading 201, Intermodal 101, Railcar Fleet Management,
Leased Asset Accounting Changes and Help with Rail Service Issues – hosted by the STB.
There is no charge for these seminars and it is not necessary to attend the conference to attend a seminar, so please invite anyone you feel may benefit from the subject matter.
We will also be hosting a full day of a supply-side exposition on January 16.
Once again, we will be having the popular drawings for cash at the end of the meeting. To be eligible to win the raffles, you must be present and have downloaded the mars phone app.