Finding Talent for Transportation Companies
Transportation companies are always looking for the best talent to fill their open positions. This i...
IDN Summit and Reverse Expo Fall Conference is organized by HealthTrust and will be held during Sep 14 – 16, 2020 at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
Why To Attend :
• The IDN Summit’s unique Reverse Expo format provides the most efficient and effective venue for networking opportunities, meetings and idea exchange among all sectors of the healthcare and pharmacy supply chain.
• The Reverse Expo provides IDN purchasing executives an exhibit booth to host GPO and supplier executives. These executives greet suppliers in an open format during the second afternoon of the IDN Summit.
• The IDN Summit provides a unique forum for senior IDN executives to network with and engage their peers on issues that challenge today’s healthcare systems.
• IDN purchase-decision makers actively source new vendors from the hundreds of companies participating at the IDN Summit and Reverse Expo.
• Dynamic industry thought leaders provide insight and analysis you can put to work for your own organization as they discuss the future of healthcare in a CE-accredited, multi-track educational program and general sessions.• The IDN Summit and Reverse Expo allows attendees to make more efficient use of corporate travel and training resources by providing multiple opportunities for networking and meetings with leading health systems all in one place. The Summit’s format allows suppliers to reduce their corporate travel expense by traveling to each IDN for meetings with key IDN supply chain and pharmacy executives.