« All Events
17th Annual Utility Supply Chain Conference
January 21, 2019 - January 22, 2019
Register by December 7th and Save $200
- Join us in 2019 at the picturesque Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas for our full two-day 17th Annual Utility Supply Chain Conference. This long-standing event attracts a variety of procurement, purchasing, sourcing, planning, and inventory management executives to network with industry peers and exchange real-world business solutions to on-going supply chain trends and challenges.
Don’t miss a great evening of networking
Join our Sunday Evening Welcome Reception to network with peers and clients.
Engage in interactive discussions during intimate roundtables sessions, browse our vast exhibit showroom, and gain industry knowledge from the many speakers who will be presenting at the 2019 event.
Leading industry experts explore the following topics
- — Energy industry update – Electrification, infrastructure development, grid modernization and more
- — Electric vehicles – Managing regulation requirements versus business constraints
- — Addressing safety – Keeping staff and contractors top-of-mind
- — Repurposing time to accommodate big data vision – Improving sustainability and cost
- — Source-to-Pay Implementation – reshaping procurement organization and managing change
- — Contract risk management
- — Cyber-security – The looming threat
Presenting companies to date
- — Agile Sourcing Partners, Inc.
- — American Public Power Association
- — American Water
- — Arizona Public Service
- — Black Hills Corporation
- — DTE Energy
- — Edison Electric Institute
- — Energy
- — Fortress Information Security
- — inrush consulting
- — KPMG
- — PG&E
- — ProcureAbility
- — Puget Sound Energy
- — S&C Electric Company
- — Southern California Edison
- — ScottMadden
Does your company have a unique supply chain story to tell? Learn more about available speaking opportunities.
Contact: [email protected]