Consumer Returns is the premier event for reverse logistics and returns management professionals who are looking to trim costs through return reduction strategies and optimization of the reverse supply chain.
Consumer Returns gives a central platform for retailers and manufacturers. Everyone gets together to explore ideas on one goal, how to reduce returns.
Who Attends Consumer Returns?
Consumer Returns is for VPs of Supply Chain and Distribution, and VPs, Directors, and Managers of Reverse Logistics, Returns, and Loss Prevention. Whatever your industry, whether you’re in Consumer Electronics, Consumer Packaged Goods, Fashion and Apparel, Furniture and Appliances, or Food and Drug, Consumer Returns is for you.
This Year Event Will Be Focused On:
- Partnering Pre-Sale to Reduce Returns: Manufacturer-Retailer Partnerships
- The Omni-Channel Retailing Challenge: Managing Online Purchases & Returns Through The Physical Store
- Ensuring Brand Integrity While Utilizing Secondary Markets Alternatives and Channel Partners
- Responsible Recycling and Disposition: Avoiding Future Liability
- Identifying and Preventing Return Fraud
Why You Should Attend?
- Executive Boardroom/Advisory Board Meeting – An exclusive invite-only opportunity for heads of service/reverse logistics to benchmark top-level strategies, tactics, daily challenges and their solutions with other leaders of service from cross-industry organizations. We will provide notes & a whitepaper to all participants.
- Onsite Benchmarking & Live Polling (Hoped For!) – Participants and attendees will receive additional value by participating in our live polling and benchmarking report. The results of which are distributed to all attendees and highlights key metrics such as the average dollar rate of returns, and the acceptance of the refurbished product and how it affects your sale of new products.
- Interactive Roundtables – Brainstorm about key issues and benchmark returns management strategies. Attendees can delve deep into key topics that may not have been covered in the general sessions
- Identify the Reverse Logistics Needs of Emerging Markets: High-end headphone & mobile medical device markets within CE
- New Speaker Organizations: ZTE, RadioShack, Newegg, Western Digital, T-Mobile, Nokia, BJ’s Wholesale Club and the US International Trade Commission (regulatory perspective) to name a few.